I think I shall de-top this topic, because I can [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Oh my lord ..NOOOOOO! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
I'm sure you will perform your duties with the upmost responsiblity and respect for all.
Bless you my son. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
But....Darth Pooh just knighted you!
hey meg, lets ban them all but us!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like a plan - I'll take A-L, you can have M-ZOriginally posted by chaserfan:
hey meg, lets ban them all but us!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like a plan - I'll take A-L, you can have M-Z</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*is glad his name starts with a number and not a letter*Originally posted by -megalithanod:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by chaserfan:
hey meg, lets ban them all but us!
well, we'll let the remaining mods fight over banning you.
That is if they can get it done before they are banned [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I think we shall keep this bumped! [img]wink.gif[/img]
but if you keep bumping it, that defeats the purpose of my de-topping the thread to begin with!
slaps self on head realizing that this just bumped it!
Mega???.....Mod???
......Oh christ! [img]eek.gif[/img]
...*takes off "Mega sux" T-shirt*
...*puts on "Mega for Mayor" T-shirt*
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Congrats Mega!!! You'd have been my vote too!!!
Bookmarks